Hellooo new motherboard/computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about, just stop.

I know he's building a whole new computer, which is why he should get a Core 2 Duo system. I pointed out the Core 2 Duo specific parts which aren't more expensive than AMD specific parts.

In fact, just the motherboard and CPU are C2D specific, DDR2 works in AM2 and C2D systems.

What is a 461 comp?

The General said:
What are you talking about, just stop.

I know he's building a whole new computer, which is why he should get a Core 2 Duo system. I pointed out the Core 2 Duo specific parts which aren't more expensive than AMD specific parts.

In fact, just the motherboard and CPU are C2D specific, DDR2 works in AM2 and C2D systems.

What is a 461 comp?

461 = price lol srry bout that

and i know what your saying im just confused because he has 500 to work with (approximatly) and just those 3 things cost over 500.

btw are there ANY good PCI-E mobo's that support the C2D that cost under 100? jw

yea there will be boards but not good ones, you wont get too many oc options, which is THE NUMBER ONE REASON to go e6300

vipercrazed said:
yea there will be boards but not good ones, you wont get too many oc options, which is THE NUMBER OEN REASON to go e6300

i have no experience in OCing

my current Rig sux and probably couldnt do it lol

wtf_it_works said:
im on a bit of a budget so i'll take what i can get. 500 for the computer and 100 for the OS (thank god for OEM's)

$100 for the OS? OUCH - Linux is free.

DS3 = $145

No big deal.

So then it will be like when you started using Windows. You'd never used Windows before... 'cept this time you have general knowledge of how computers work. ;)

Nah, I'm just saying, if you didn't pay for Windows and used Linux which is free, you could get better hardware.

The General said:
So then it will be like when you started using Windows. You'd never used Windows before... 'cept this time you have general knowledge of how computers work. ;)

Nah, I'm just saying, if you didn't pay for Windows and used Linux which is free, you could get better hardware.

i believe ya lol

but can u post some shots of Linux? i havent heard much about it really.. i'll google it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom