Computer won't boot anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer does the exact same thing.This is the 2nd time it has done this to me and I too am extremely frustrated.I downloaded a program that monitors the temperatures and it said my computer was close to overheating so I turned it off properly.An hour or more later,I turned it on and again nothing happens!I cleaned all the dust off from both fans,the coolers and still does it.I play gmes like mad but never had a problem until lat week.*sigh* All I know is that it feels like a power supply problem to me.But i'm not good enough to dtermin what the exact cause of this is and that is very frustrating,I agree...

I downladed a diagnostic program but I do't undrstand it all all!

ordmandell said:
My computer does the exact same thing.This is the 2nd time it has done this to me and I too am extremely frustrated.I downloaded a program that monitors the temperatures and it said my computer was close to overheating so I turned it off properly.An hour or more later,I turned it on and again nothing happens!I cleaned all the dust off from both fans,the coolers and still does it.I play gmes like mad but never had a problem until lat week.*sigh* All I know is that it feels like a power supply problem to me.But i'm not good enough to dtermin what the exact cause of this is and that is very frustrating,I agree...

I downladed a diagnostic program but I do't undrstand it all all!

I don't know if it helps Ordmandell, but it did turn out to be the power supply for me in the end. I replaced it with a newer one and worked like a charm again. No more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom