Playing .avi's in Quicktime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newguy4

In Runtime
How can you play .avi's in quicktime? I want to be able to play them in quicktime so I can export then using quicktime pro to my iPod.

I have tried that and havent found one that has worked. Closest was 3ivx where I couldnt get any audio

When I export it just shows up as black screen like how it plays when you hit play I was thinking/hoping that if you could play it in quicktime it would export correctly.

Just an update I tried to export a video now that I could see just video and when I did I could see the video on iPod but had no sound on the iPod. So it appears that it must be able to play in quicktime and I cant hear anything in quicktime so any solutions?

You want to convert video files to your ipod?
First make sure you can play the file on your pc perfectly or you may be waste your time.And at same time check if you have installed the codec for the file.Then you need a converter.There is so many software can do,google for it. But the way I know a software winavi ipod video converter can convert file to ipod directly,very fast,maybe can try.
Good luck:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom