sli'd 7900gts help

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
i got two evga 7900gt's, and i can't manage to run them in sli. i install them both in their proper slots, put on the bridge, put power in them, turn on the pc. everything goes swell until after the windows progress bar ends, the screen just goes black and the monitor button goes yellow, which is idle. what am i doing wrong? i have a evga matx nf44 mobo, along with two 36 raptors in raid 0, along w/ 2 gigs of corsair ram, amd x2 4200, dual vf700s on both 7900gts, and a dvd burner. plz help!

1) check the bridge is the correct way round
2) try safe mode
3) swap the cards over
4) check 1 card works fine, if so, uninstall all nvidia graphics drivers, turn off pc, add second card and try again

that's all i can say really at the moment, give those a go

how do you know that its not working... i think i may have had the same problem before when i had my 2 7900gts

whats it doing right now?

i didnt know there were sli matx boards, well maybe a couple i guess...
check the reviews or thier site about the mobo, look for people with the same problem and board.(evga only makes one mobo right? i think i saw it in a combo deal
it could even be your driver settings, my 7900gt wont switch from vga to component without loading windows... kinda sucks if you use component for the first time

i figured it out.uninstall drivers,restart, had to reset cmos, enable raid 0 in bios, then install drivers in that exact order. thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom