iBuypower woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

anctrekker

Beta member
This is just a warning to anyone building a custom PC. iBuypower Computers is a nightmare company to work with. They will not honor their service agreements. I bought a PC in Dec '05, in Jul '06 it broke down, their on-site company never came out. Their 24/7 support is defunct and no longer offered or honored. Their customer service reps are rude and deceptive. Find a better company to work with and research them carefully. Don't make the mistake I made. Don't patronize iBuypower computers

Man that sucks. I'm definatly not buying from them now. It's amazing how I see their adds in EGM all the time yet all of these horrid stories still reappear.

Custom built PC companies are always a pain. You'd think they'd try to do the right thing, since it'd be hard to stay in business otherwise. Pretty much the only Pre-built PC Companies that actually good are companies like Falcon Northwest, but their prices are atrocious.

It's just better to build yourself, it's a much more rewarding experiance and you lessen your chances of a major problem significantly.

i feel like inziladun has no clue what hes talking about, considering his use of diction and vocubulary, you just look sloppy typing your mind out, jesus use smaller words that you actually can spell, thank you

RepuLse said:
i feel like inziladun has no clue what hes talking about, considering his use of diction and vocubulary, you just look sloppy typing your mind out, jesus use smaller words that you actually can spell, thank you

dude.. that was uncalled for, i wouldnt recommend saying stuff like that (you might get banned for starting a flame war)

You just lost 10 cool points for that one man ;)

But on a serious note.. i think his post had some sort of significance, unlike yours

btw, if you dont know what atrocious means then you arent that bright

(Back on topic)
What happend to monarch computers?
Ive never heard of anything bad about them, i was planning to buy a custom built computer from them...

RepuLse said:

I can't tell whether this is Sarcastic or extremely Ironic.

I had a computer from Ibuypower come in, NOTHING WAS PLUGGED IN RIGHT. I mean nothing at all, 4 pin not plugged in, wire magaement a mess etc I had to basically just plug everything in and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom