hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

n30phYte

In Runtime
Hello to everyone. I stumbled upon this forum a couple of days ago looking for some answers to my new pc build. Looked around for a litle while and saw there were lotsa great answers and it seemed very informative.

I'm a 23 year old college student and hardcore gamer. I also work full time doing computer aided design with AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

Let's see, what else? I run a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory server just for kicks. Gives me something to do in my spare time. Play alot of other games but I always come back to ET for some reason. Guess cause it's just so dang fun.

Anywho, glad to be here and I'm sure you'll see me around plenty in the future.

n30phYte

thanks trotter. btw i see you're from TN. i'm also from there sadly enough, lawl. what part are you from?

Nice, gotta love the Wolfie! What server do you run? I will try to stop by sometime.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

trotter: small world. i played in baseball tournaments there when i was growing up. ah the good ol' days.

greg: server ip is 216.226.150.251 it's empty right now most of the time because im changing it to jaymod from etpub and i'm doing some changes to the config files right now and i hardly get to mess with it anymore. i would like to have it up and runing again soon but with work and all, you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom