What Paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
What kind of paint do i use, so i can create shiney/glossy finish, on lets say a keyboard/mouse/speakers. I tried looking on goolge but my searches failed me.

plastic is insanley hard to get painted well, especially objects that arent flat,

you must use primer, its just a given, rustoleum makes a line called PROFESSIONAL and its in a tall can, get a gray or redish primer.

any color company will do, duplicolor is good also, just do not get the paint that says chrome on it, it will not clearcoat and it leaves fingerprints on it all the time, it just flakes off.

i use mettalic, then i clear coat(super smooth laquer)its in a green bottle with some picture of like soliders on it, yea it sounds strange
either metal specks
or rustoleum mettalic

you can see my work in the case thread at the top of this section, just posted my 360 a coupel days ago

Krylon Fusion makes some good plastic paints. You should be able to find it at an auto store.

ive noticed fusion only works when its like really hot out(or else it just peels), i still use primer with it, and it is very bad to spray professionally comes out wayyy too thick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom