x530 makin bad noise, ****ing me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
it makes the noise when its like your speakers are up really loud, and there is nothing playing at the moment, but it makes that noise all the time. it is really annoying. makes it seem like i have a crappy sound system, that i just got.
logtech-x530 and creative soundblaster audigy se

i take it ur talking about speakers??? if so theres a few things to check. see whether or not the cables are plugged in correctly to the sound card, and in the right hole, sounds daft but ive made that mistake b4 lol, also this has happened to me b4, the speakers cud be broken, a capacitor inside broke on mine and caused this feedback constantly, had to replace that and it worked, however if urs are new, then id contact the supplier and ask for a new pair. finally check that there not next to anything with a strong electrical field, this can cause them to give out feedback etc

good luck

wow that sounds like pretty bad news, and i got it from newegg too, so that will be a real pain to return... anyone else know any other possibilities?

Is your mic muted?

EDIT * - I just read your other post about the mic. lol that's why its hissing. You need to mute your mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom