Getting Closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For future readers, please list your specs and then the links underneath them. It was a pain clicking all those links just to see your specs.

Anyway, everything looks good. You may want to consider 2 GB of RAM though.

This is my first build, so how's this for a case?

That case is as good as any for a first timer, except maybe a huge case with a removable mobo tray ;). Wire management looks like it'd be a huge pain in that case, but without a window you only really need to keep it out of the airflow, rather than make it look pretty, which is easy enough.

^^^ Pretty much said it all. If you get 2 sticks of RAM you can run it in dual channel. Enjoy.

Sorry bout the links. So if I start with 1G I can easily upgrade by just buying another one of the same thing right? and just throwing it in there?

ChetDesmond said:
Sorry bout the links. So if I start with 1G I can easily upgrade by just buying another one of the same thing right? and just throwing it in there?

Yep, pretty much. But you'd probably get a better deal by buying 2gb in the same package.

The only problem with buying with the plan of upgrading is you may decide that the PC is OK and not bother. But it is fine to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom