<> 250GB 7200 rpm SATA Hard Drive
<>Drive 1 : LightScribe 16X DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive
<>Drive 2 : 16X max. DVD-ROM
<>9-in-1 memory card reader, 2 USB, 1 1394, audio
<>HP 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
<>2GB DDR2-533MHz SDRAM (2x1024)
<>NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE, w/ TurboCache
<Price =$969.99>
Mostly it will be used for heavy web browsing(Whole lot of firefox tabs)
Photoshop (Very rarely)
And a few games (RTS and RPG)
All for about $1000 Dollars. If i had extra money i would get the Pocket media Bay. (I always get My pc reset every so many days)
So that would be Hard for me to afford but i would probally be able to get it. I need a lot of ram because firefox loves it. And Without Anything open my PC already uses 140MB ram. and i only have 256mb.(Yeah i get horrible preformance)
So i decided to stop spending money on games for my Consoles and get a newer pc in a few months and Think this is the best deal. Is it or does another big company sell cheaper?

For $1000 you can build a way better computer then that. You can make a Conroe build for that money.

Yes I agree with B1gapl about building... But if you dont want to or dont know how to then that system will be fine for you...

b1gapl said:
For $1000 you can build a way better computer then that. You can make a Conroe build for that money.

if you have any building experience at all then you can get much better quality stuff from somewhere like www.newegg.com and build a much heftier pc for the same money and prolly even less imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom