Dx10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. November of early December at the latest for the 8 series from Nvidia. ATI will be following in 2007.

im not doing either il just go sli like i allready get over 150 fps in fear maxed online and games like oblivion i get 40 to 50 outdoors in teh nature and 70 in tiowns and lik 90 inside houses and i tried call of juarez that maxed i get like 50 so im shure it wouldnt be worth spending like 600$ on a 8800gtx and the r600 will outperform it increadably from what ive read on it so far

another thing that i find pointless about the 8800 is that by the time dx10 games are released the 8 series cards will be junk just look at our first dx9 series cards by the time they actually made dx9 games the fx sucked and everyone was getting6800 so i say wait for the next gen of dx10 cards before u go out and spend alot of cash on one so id rather get the r600

After 2 ATI cards not working properly I would be more tempted to get a Nvidia 8 series. (Goes to fill in more application forms for a job lol.)

I expect that the ATI card will be more powerful though - they haven't released the specs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom