# 512MB DDR RAM
# 80GB Hard Disk Drive
# Dual Layer DVD ReWriter Drive
# 256MB ATI Radeon X200 Express Graphics
# 9-In-1 Media Card Reader
# 7 USB Connections
# 4 PCI Slots
# 15" TFT Flat Panel Monitor

now i know it aint great but i want to know about the GFX card. im unfamiliar with intergrated GFX and i wanted to know if this is any good the ATI RADEON X200 EXPRESS.

i do play lots of games main one being CSS. bu at the moment im usign a ATI RADEON 7000 32MB. so is this any good my first thought was ewwwwwww intergrated GFX but i dunno?
i dont play any TOP end games really but i would like the option

snypercore said:
i was looking at this pc as its really cheap

# AMD Sempron 3000+ Processor
# Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
# 512MB DDR RAM
# 80GB Hard Disk Drive
# Dual Layer DVD ReWriter Drive
# 256MB ATI Radeon X200 Express Graphics
# 9-In-1 Media Card Reader
# 7 USB Connections
# 4 PCI Slots
# 15" TFT Flat Panel Monitor

now i know it aint great but i want to know about the GFX card. im unfamiliar with intergrated GFX and i wanted to know if this is any good the ATI RADEON X200 EXPRESS.

i do play lots of games main one being CSS. bu at the moment im usign a ATI RADEON 7000 32MB. so is this any good my first thought was ewwwwwww intergrated GFX but i dunno?
i dont play any TOP end games really but i would like the option

did you look into what graphics interface was available on the motherboard?

if the price is right(has a pci-e/agp slot)... buy the computer..... try CSS (probably wont run that well at all) and save up for a graphics card.... in the mean time.. you have a decent computer still.

Well, it's good for basic games and some games from 2003 or so.

Integrated Graphics aren't meant for anything intense, like gaming or photoshopping. Just for making Windows run.

Plus, that graphics card will probably eat up 256MB of your memory anyways, leaving you with 256MB for Windows XP :(

Cheap Cpu...
Not much Ram...
No GFX...
Small HDD...

But for a budget computer its pretty good :)

snypercore said:
i was looking at this pc as its really cheap

how cheap is it? if it's very cheap at all you could go ahead and get it and do some cheap simple upgrades and have a decent pc, like adding another 512mb of ram for example and probably upgrading your gpu.

if you dont wanna do that, have you ever thought about building your own? i know that after i built my first pc i vowed to never buy another whole unit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom