Cpu Usage 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0k2d

Solid State Member
for some weird reason my computer is running abnormally slow and i cant seem to figure out the problem, it takes like an hour to reboot and i have nothing in the startup, and it says that my computer is using 100% cpu usage when i click ctrl alt del, i need some expertise and how to get my computer running how it use to please help

there are tons of processes running some seem even to be doubles...
svchost.exe multiple times, jrun.exe 2x, ntconsolejava.exe 2x, winlogon.exe, should i name the whole list?

Yeah, don't worry about the svchost.exe. You should have multiples of those and some of them will run kinda high.

Do a google search for that process. It is either java looking for updates or potentially a virus or spyware issue. Others are having issues with the same process and you should be able to find your answer on google. gl

i ended the process which brought my computer back to normal processing i still dont know what it was or how do i keep it from doing the same thing in the future i couldnt really find any information useful

It is a process for macromedia, check your startup progs and stop any macromedia progs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom