Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr DMoney

In Runtime
Well, I have decided to go to the other side of things for my next build in christmas. I have decided to get water cooling. My question is what kit sould I buy. You see my case is a mid tower and only supports 80mm and 90mm fans. Also I want it to be internal so it could be difficult. I want to have a good water cooling system for $150 or $200 if it includes a full tower case. I don't know what would be best for my specifications. I have looked at newegg, frozencpu and zionic. The only thing that apeals to me is
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835103006.

Here are my current specs of my pc:

PSU Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W - $96.33
Motherborad DFI INFINITY 975X Socket T (LGA 775) - $186.40
Cpu Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe - $317.99
Gpu SAPPHIRE 100149L Radeon X1900XTX -$361.12
Ram CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2-800 - $255.00
Deal (Ram) LITE-ON 16X DVD±R DVD Burner - Free with Ram(Combo Deal)
HDD Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB - $83.63
DVD-Rom LITE-ON 16X DVD±R DVD Burner - $34.99
Desktop Microsoft Keyboard + Mouse - $40.40

Sub-Total $1384.93
Shipping $30.93
Rebates $40.00
-------------------------
Total $1375.86

Pc Midtower CaseXION XION _ Solaris XON-403( already purchased)

To be frank, a good water cooling solution will set you back around $300 SANS case. The kits made by brand names such as Thermaltake usually are not very good, so it is advisable to build the parts seperately.

If you can stomach that price tag, here's what I would recommend:

http://www.petrastechshop.com/pecogpuel.html

Petra's use the highest-quality parts in their kits. The watercooling solution would be perfect for your situation.

Spartan said:
Petra's use the highest-quality parts in their kits. The watercooling solution would be perfect for your situation.

Which is why they're usually out of stock...

Well, That $300 is very high. I really would love to cut in in half. What is the best watercooling solution for my situation for less than $150. I dont want to watercool my gpu right so just the cpu. And interior or exteror. Doesn't matter.

get two drive bay radiators, or one 80 in the back and one bay rad, they are 120mm size and take up like two 5.25 bays each because the have a 120mm fan that points down, they are made by thermaltake, not the greatest quality though... and pretty pricey, too lazy to get link...

the fans they come with are great quality though, and variable speed(non led)

that case is cool, dont beat yourself up

Well, I been thinking about it and I cam going to wait I think. I want a good setup so I need a better case. I plan to go with my orgionail cooling plan. I will then later get a very good sytem for water cooling later on. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom