Pc Is Spooky!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmanych

Daemon Poster
Last night I turned my computer off when I went to bed, I was laying there and about 10 mins later I heard my computer boot up... So I turned it back off again... Any idea's why it just turned on...

Check the small cables that connect to your motherboard, and disable Wake-on-LAN and Wake-on-Call in your BIOS settings.

heh that happened to me too, except I left it on while sleeping and noticed it shut off completely by itself....later found out my PSU died on me : /

That happened to me once. I opened up my case and there were actually 1 inch tall gremlins in there gnawing on my cables and such. One of them must have pulled on the power button calbe or something. Anyways I called an exterminator and he told me he saw it all the time. In fact one time they pulled down an entire network in a major corperation. Well he fumigated my computer put up some gremlin traps around my office and havn't had a problem since

ElBurro said:
That happened to me once. I opened up my case and there were actually 1 inch tall gremlins in there gnawing on my cables and such. One of them must have pulled on the power button calbe or something. Anyways I called an exterminator and he told me he saw it all the time. In fact one time they pulled down an entire network in a major corperation. Well he fumigated my computer put up some gremlin traps around my office and havn't had a problem since

It doesn't happen that frequently, lately. At least not where I live.

TheMajor said:
It doesn't happen that frequently, lately. At least not where I live.

it doesn't happen that often, but in my case i had Critters in my case...they must of mutated in my filthy town of Philadelphia

TheMajor said:
Check the small cables that connect to your motherboard, and disable Wake-on-LAN and Wake-on-Call in your BIOS settings.

That would be one of the problem right there, happens to me. You should check that or your PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom