Late Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meithan

Daemon Poster
Hi all, my real name is Juan Claudio, or Jean-Claude if you know french. I'm 22. I was born in Puerto Rico and spent my early childhood in Montreal, Canada, but I've lived most of my life here in Guadalajara, Mexico. Such a beautiful, big city (5 millions inhabitants). I study Physics at college and love everything related to computers.

Also, I ordered my new comp last week, but it's gonna be at least until next weekend when I get all the parts. In Mexico it's hard to get good computer parts, so I had (most of) them shipped from a friend who lives in the border. I also plan to overclock my new E6300, see what the little beast can do :).

Better late than never, or so they say.

I've been to Guadalajara, back around '97 or '98. Flew in there on our way to Colima, and then came back and spent a couple of days (for shopping).

Glad you've been to our city. What did you think of it? A rancho with mariachis wearing big hats and pistols? :)

Big and busy. Way too fast paced for me. Colima was much more laid back.

Meithan said:
Glad you've been to our city. What did you think of it? A rancho with mariachis wearing big hats and pistols? :)

oh the good ol' "guanatos":)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom