Tv/Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarulsis

Baseband Member
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a Monitor that also doubles as a tv? I'm looking for a combo of the two that has HDTV so I can plug in my ps3 to it when it comes out. I'm not sure if such a tv/monitor exists, but if one does could I get a link to it?
thanks

Just a high resolution TV is what youd need. But those are very spendy... prolly need 1080p or so TV to get great computer graphics. And need a vid card with TV out as anything out for the last couple years does have. But to run a big screen such as a TV, vid card will need some power to it as well.

There are plenty of LCD/TV's on the market that can be used as monitors. Thing is, you have to have a very high-end videocard if you want to game on them.

As long as you have a video card with DVI output you should be able to connect it to any TV with HDMI or DVI input.

Personally, what I have is a Denon A/V Receiver with HDMI switching, so I can run everything into the receiver and out into my 19" widescreen monitor using DVI.

I was browsing around and found these as a hdtv/monitor a few people have them at the gamestop forums and they like it, You can get them at best buy. Westinghouse

zThey have ones that run at 720p and 1080p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom