What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say just save your money for a year until christmas of 2007 comes around and you'll have plenty of money to get the latest technology and highend machine. You should also wait til motherboards with DDR3 comes around early or mid 2008.

Law said:
I say just save your money for a year until christmas of 2007 comes around and you'll have plenty of money to get the latest technology and highend machine. You should also wait til motherboards with DDR3 comes around early or mid 2008.

are u being sarcastic... or for real? :p

I'm fo shizzle, save up your money. IMO it's not worth upgrading that system anymore, agp will be outdated in a couple of years mang! What are you still using? DDR? no DDR2? The P4 478 socket? 32bit?

I'm for real though. :D

wait until 2008 .... :D sorry but in the computer world it is hard to wait that long. And on to p of that everything could change so much in that amount of time.

I would get a new CPU, which will probably require you to get a new motherboard. The 6800gs performs alright though, right? It's capable on med-high settings on most games..

is there a frys electronics anywhere near you? because every week they have core 2 duo e6300 with an ecs p4m800 pro v.2 motherboard for 179$. the motherboard is agp so that will work for you. i plan on getting that mobo+cpu combo soon. i have a geforce 6600 agp, so i will upgrade to pci-x when dx 10 comes out.

j369852147412 said:
is there a frys electronics anywhere near you? because every week they have core 2 duo e6300 with an ecs p4m800 pro v.2 motherboard for 179$. the motherboard is agp so that will work for you. i plan on getting that mobo+cpu combo soon. i have a geforce 6600 agp, so i will upgrade to pci-x when dx 10 comes out.

nope.. no stores around where i live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom