NewEgg good site or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought several parts from newegg and I can say that its a very good site to purchase from. Wide selection with fast and affordable shipping....Most people will highly recommend it, including me.

ive bought everything in my sig at newegg, DUH, except for the 7900gt of mine which i got at tigerdirect.com and they took forever and it was about $14 more than newegg, but newegg was out of stock. i should of waited instead of paying $325 for a 7900gt, what a rip off(only clocked at 475 :()

ya they are just amazing. I bought a hdd from them and it was defective. but the cool thing was when I went to RMA it I went to get the number and they huy said "so you want to retunr it right?"I said "yes" then he says "I will void the restocking fee and credit your account when we recieve it".

I was like aaahhh ok by. I had never seen customer suuport so easy to work with LOL.

newegg *****/***** hands down.

Any one know of Australian resellers of newegg. Or people in the US who will ship newegg stuff internationally?

I have used CDW and they are pretty good. usually they are for slightly bigger companies. BTW just ordered 1 more gig o ram should have by friday newegg rules.

newegg ftw. i buy 99% of my electronics from newegg mainly because of their outstanding customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom