hmm why am i bothering with my fx 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would personally wait like a month for a quad core... how much you want for your cpu and/or mem ;)? what is the ddr clock speed on that ram? pm me!! plz!!!

yea i guess i will wait a bit. I see they are supposed to come out in november. Will they use the same socket as core 2,, 775?

i see no reason to wait a month for quad unless he really wants to spend alot, because from what ive read only one quad is coming out this year and its going to cost over 1000 bucks. i think if he upgraded to conroe he would be alot happier with his system and he would see a great diffrence in his gaming. and the parts he choose are badass i hope you enjoy it man

Actually I've heard as far as pricing goes they won't be all $1,000. From what i've heard they won't be cheap, but mos def not all around a grand. It will bump down the currect core 2's, which will be very nice, considering you already get ALOT for what you pay for, ESPECIALLY if you OC.

fade2black2004 said:
i see no reason to wait a month for quad unless he really wants to spend alot, because from what ive read only one quad is coming out this year and its going to cost over 1000 bucks. i think if he upgraded to conroe he would be alot happier with his system and he would see a great diffrence in his gaming. and the parts he choose are badass i hope you enjoy it man

considering he has a fx-60 ($1000), and just got done w/ a phase change cooling system ($1700)... i'm thinking he doesnt mind dropping a grand on a cpu, or cooling it for that matter! :D...

he's already got probably like $3-4 G's in it right now... its hard to stop once you start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom