Plz help me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

navarun_says

Beta member
hi.. ...this is my 1st post here......anyway lets talk business right away......I've bought this new computer ASUS motherboard(M2V-TVM)
and AMD 64 (AM2) 3000+ processor......512 DDR II RAM ....my problem is that though the performance of this is quite satisfactory but there r certain games which play in slowmotion.......but all these games used to run perfectly in my old P4 (intel 845G ; 2.4Ghz ; 256 DDR) machine ....... wat's more strange is that this new machine itself takes the default graphics options(for games when I first launch them) as high to medium .......there's hardly any option with low resolution selected. I've manually selected those low graphic details and played the game ....BUT..... the quality decreases(naturally) AND THE GAME STILL RUNS IN SLOW MOTION. I've even tried to install the latest graphics driver.......and also disabling all background appz(anti vir; firewall) .......BUT it doesn't help. It's doesn't do partiality to any particular genre of games .
It doesn't matter whether the game is system heavy or just a 'Virtual Tennis'..........so guys plz help me .........I'm counting on u .........don't disappoint me......I've expected much from this machine ......BUT u c......
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......

I've created two files (1. DirectX details & 2. Graphics details)
and posted them in Rapidshare......
if u need a detail information u can download it from here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/34948969/...ation.rar.html
(don't worry it's just 28 KB) plzzzzzzzzzzz help me.........

its probably your graphics, upgrade to like 1 6600 for like 60 bucks it will be alot better then intergrated and its pretty cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom