Super Pi 1M

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha my opteron 146 i had creamed you both!! lol 28.67 seconds or something like that.. your gonna have to check the ol' super pi charts for that one... i don't remember what i was clocked at, but it was incredibly close to 3.0ghz....

mine will be close to 3.0 too, give me a week or so

well, 36.627 @ 2.49ghz
and, 35.437 @ 2.61ghz

its startin to slow down

i was gettin 51's when i was at 2.0, lmfao

i dont care how much volts i give this thing im gettin a dual core soon anyway, will more volts(like insane volts) ever damage the mobo? i have a a8n32 deluxe it comes with a ez plug thing that is said to regulate power way more efficently

dammit....

and hes got air cooling

1.6v is really good, i would suspect it would need more at that speed
ive seen 1.7 when venice's get to 3.2-4 like phase change levels

is 5:6 a decent ratio?

6300 stock 29seconds

6300 right now with stock cooling and voltage @ 20 seconds.

um i just went to 2.67 and the 1M says not exact in round? is that the code phrase for your F*CKED? i thought an unsable system would just blue screen and freeze.... but mine isnt doing that

lol, i didnt think i would be so soon...

i just ran prime95 for 3 hours at 2.61 perfectly...

sorry for the hijacking thread...

i have most of my ram stuff on auto, my timings were 3,3,3,8 at stock and earlier it changed them to 3,4,4,8 automatically but it didnt make it unstable at all, they seemed ok, would a ratio make it stable? lower my multi to 9.5x? any opion what i shoudl try first? im at 1.55v il up it to 1.6 i guess

i was unstable, i prety much knew it, so i dropped back down and i will trouble shoot, ok ill take your advice and leave volts as a last ditch effort

its my ram not cpu so i guess ill be uping the ram voltage, its really sad, its ocZ and it gets unstable at 264 mhz(though its pc 3200) but its runs 2.63 perfectly :)

my bios is wierd, whenever i change the ratio to something besides automatic or 1:1, the bios will exit but not restart the comp, BUT IT KEEPS IT ON!, so i have to manual turn off, ive done it like 5 times now every time i try i think it will work and it still doesnt, thats why i am at kind of a wall now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom