register cleaner help

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
I have the software CCleaner, i hav used the regular clean up and the registry cleaner. for som reason my computer gets errors after cleaning the registry. I wwas wondering if its good or bad to clean registry, or if there are certain specific files that are good to erase. I do not want to screw up my pc. Is it advisable to have one, if not, what could regular cleaners can be suggested.

Thanks

Yea..cleaning the registry is not for novice. If you don't know what the entries are for you can run into problems deleting them. I suggest leaving it alone or post it here if you need explanation.

well would there be a novice cleaner you could suggest, for cache, browser history?. I have CCleaner, what could be suggested?
Thanks

If you just want a cleaner for temp files, browser history, etc. you can still use CCleaner. The registry cleaner and general cleaner are separate. Only the "Issues" scanner does anything with the registry. If you just stick with the "Cleaner" scanner, you can take care of all of those garbage files without touching your registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom