Intel Quad Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmanych

Daemon Poster
I am building a computer in Feb... I hae heard about Intel new Core 2 Quad Core QX6900 or something.. when will it come out and how much will it be... Keep in mind i do live in australia and prices nearly double from america'a prices...

My previous had a E6400 - $368

At the speed technology is moving and the constant battle for the belt btwn AMD and Intel I really don't believe so.

A two step process always happens in this technological world we live in. Normally, newer, faster, more powerful technology is built by a rival company and demand goes down so price goes down. However, unlike most things in this world technology is the only capital that production drops through a percentage to cover budget cpus and once demand for a product reaches a certain threshold it turns obsolete. It's all economics. Just plan a budget that matches your finances compare it to your computing needs. Never get top of the line no matter how substantial the upgrade if there is competition within that product of the company. Unless you're a millionaire =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom