Airflow Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any other site that you would know of for a better looking case seeing as how alot of people already have this one lol and i'm not really a fan of it, and about the CPU/GPU cooler should I still get it? and if i was to get 2x zalman how would I install it seeing as how I have it in SLi.

Think i'll go with the NZXT case looks pretty cool and has alot of fans, I really want to get water cooling but I just dont know how to install it and it looks complicated just from looking at the pictures.

Both are on Par... I would go for the Zalman 1 cause it looks cool as well as peforms well

For cpu hsf, look at Thermaltake Big Typhoon, Scythe Infinity, Thermalright SI-128, or the Noctua nh-u12. If you really want to replace the case, which you probably don't need to, look at the Silverstone TJ-06. Also get some Yate loon 120mm fans to replace the ones that came with the case you have, and to use on the cpu hsf, and get a fan controller to speed them up, they push alot of air at 1400rpm.

I myself have that gigabyte 3d rocket. I absolutely love it. At stock on my 3800+ x2 it idles at 28-29. When it's OC'ed to 2.5(sorry I forgot what I set the V-core at), it idles at 30-32 respectivly. And under load I never see it go above 44 after it being on all day and playing BF2.

EDIT: I ment to say 47.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom