Heat Worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATI-M

Baseband Member
ATI Radeon 9800 pro and XT

has anyone had any problems with their radeon 9800 Pro or XT cause supposubly the heat disspiation isnt very good on them?

like have yall had any problems with them overheating, or getting to hot.

Like expecially with the XT i heard the heatsink on it sucks, and it overheats badly, has anyone had any problems with either one, if so tell me, expecially problems with heat

has anyone has any problems with the 9800 series tho, expecially the XT

Since suppsubly the new ati radeon 9800 xt fixes the heat problem, but it sitll produces temps at 60+ , is that hot for a video card? \

anyone that has one of these I need imput on if yall've had problems with it(the 9800 xt that is)

and should i worry about heat being an issue with my current setup(see specs) and with the video card thast they say gets very hot(although its the most powerful out there ritght now)

I read a post about it, and it overheating because of Cats 3.8 not keeping them at a safe Temp when overclocked, but this was a long time ago post. like nov 18 2003, has anyone else read this too?

anyone else know what im talking about, Or has the new catalyst fixed that, cause it was apparently a problem for 3.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom