Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da11en47

In Runtime
Well the time as come, I've upgraded. Anyways my Motherboard, CPU, and CPU Cooler have arrived.

My question is, is it a good idea to put those components together first? Then mount it in my case, or should I mount the motherboard then intstall the CPU and Cooler. My case should be here in 1-2 days I think, I just cant wait.

indulge put them together and it will def be easier to mount cpu and cooler pre installation

lol... are u that impatient? :D

Is it ur first build?

If so than just pm me if you need ANY help...
its almost impossible to not mess up on something on your firstbuild

TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Yes its my first build. Im pretty confident though, (thanks to this site) Ill keep you in mind if I need any help. Thanks.

Just remember, just because you cant figure out where that last wire should go, doesn't mean you can skip it.... (Speaking from personal experiance :eek: :rolleyes: )

But, like the guy above me said, dont rush it. Nor should you work till 3 in the morning to get it done, thats the easyest way to miss something.

Gl with your build.

Well the ay I do it... First I put the Cpu in. Slide the mobo in... Put the CPU cooler on. Put in any cards ( Video,Sound ect).. Connect all the cables ( IDE,SATA, power, Activity Led's ect) and thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom