hmm why am i bothering with my fx 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I guess i should just sell it and my boards and get a conroe lol. No sense trying to keep up with it when it wont happen. Just seeing the super pi times from the conroes on here makes me sick.

Conroe with phase change should be able to rock. My only prob is that i have ati vid cards. lookin on newegg, i am not having any luck

on second though,, it aint worth the upgrade lol. i will wait about 6 months to a year, then it will be worth it

What? Why would you need to switch video cards to get a conroe? Most boards for Conroes are crossfire boards, the SLI ones suck at overclocking.

Just go get an E6300, DS3 and some nice RAM and you'll be able to kill anyone on the forum.

hmm i was looking on newegg for socket 775... 2x pcie slots with an ATI northbridge, and it didnt come up with any

OHH, yeah the Intel 975x and some 965p chipsets support Crossfire.

You should be able to get an E6300 to more than 4ghz on phase change... Idiotec had his E6400 to 3.7Ghz on air!

Although, my E6600 at 3.4ghz is faster than an E6400 at 3.7ghz, so maybe you should get an E6600 and overclock it, although that'd be more money. :umm:

i think im gunna order some stuff tonight.. here is my list

ASUS P5W DH DELUXE
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe
mushkin eXtreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) 4-4-3-10

i have always done all of my ocing on amd.. **** i havnt owned an intel since hmm well i had a 233mhz pentium.. Overclocking is pretty much the same right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom