PNY Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostDJR

Baseband Member
Okaay guys, it's been a while since I've been here but I'm back for another round and with questions. I'm loking for a total upgrade on my PC that I'm taking with time. II have an abover average knloedge of PCs but I learn on my own through my own experience and time. So... I don't know what's up with these PNY cards. I was looking at this one inparticular.
ttp://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/nou-47985.jpg
This cards seems to be extremly powerful but for such a low price. so, how does this work? Is it a slave card, do you have to have two to get this performance, or what? Please explain.

Um your link doesn't work it's messed up in all kinds of ways.
PNY is a good card brand, try reposting your link so we can see which specific one you're looking at.

Nice, I would try to go with an eVGA if one is for sale for the lifetime warranty, Yes it will not always be the best product, but at least if it is a lifetime warranty any comp you put it in will have a video card.

jorsoft03 said:
Um your link doesn't work it's messed up in all kinds of ways.

Put a "h" infront of the link..

And it definitely is the wrong link. lol..

Has a pic of some nazi type guy.

GhostDJR said:
I just posted the right link hours ago =/.

I know. But, my comment wasn't directed at you. :).. I just replied to jorsoft03 message about why the link didn't work.

To address you, I would've done this:

GhostDJR said:

Yes. It is a good card. :).

(I'd personally go for a eVGA/BFG/LeadTek card myself. Only because I've had history with them and they've worked pretty well. But, PNY should be good too.)

I didn't reply to your message originally b/c there are other guys here who are more familiar than me with the current market. I don't "keep on top of" the consumer market all the time. Only when I am thinking of building a new computer.

Chankama said:
Put a "h" infront of the link..

And it definitely is the wrong link. lol..

Has a pic of some nazi type guy.
Well duh i figurd that much out lol:p
twas just the nazi that scared me, i don't like them...

And yeah that card seems fine, though I do prefer evga myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom