New graphic card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright thanks. What would be the best game this thing could play at max speed. So far the games i have are all the half lifes(best game ever).
-Fifa 06, winning eleven 9,
-COD 2
-FEAR
-GTA- San andreas
all these games i have are running on low settings and i hate it.

fifa 06, winning 9 : 12x10 res, max settings
cod 2 : 12x10, medium high to high
FEAR : 12x10, medium and without soft shadows
GTA sa : any resolution any setting

all these are with GOOD frames like 70 and up

cool thanks, right now i hav a integrated Geforce 6100. Thanks to you all i just purchased the Card. Im really excited to try and maxing out settings. I hope it's a really good improvement from what i got.
I was wondering how close could i compare my graphic card to. Lik what system is the geforce 7600gt comparable to?

Well i have a Biostar 7600GS, down version of the GT, and its great card for the price. I play CS 1.6, and get constant 100 FPS in about 5/6 smokes, but I play @ 800x600 resolution, but it still plays higher ones w/ 100fps in about 2 smokes, then it starts dropping, remember thats with my GS, your GT will be better. You'll see an amazing increase with that card from your 6100 onboard, I know i did.

thanks for the info, what new and really good action games would you suggent i try for the new card. I love games like Half life. Fear was ok, but i think a lot of games i disliked due to the graphic quality.

^^^ Yup, those are sweet games, I personally like unreal tournament series, quakes are good too, I like the fast pace 1v1 games like those.

Ksingler said:
^^^ Yup, those are sweet games, I personally like unreal tournament series, quakes are good too, I like the fast pace 1v1 games like those.
You should try ZDaemon, if you have a copy of Doom 2. The online fast paced action in that game is insane. (But it's a waste for your video card since Doom doesn't have very high system requirements. :p But it's about the gameplay, right?)

hmm. i never liked doom for some reason, like the older versions. They got boring for me. I've herd Farcry is a good one to try and FEAR. I like action games lik that. Unreal tournament looks too sci-fi, ill try buyin the CS-source, its cheap and ive always been a fan of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom