Thermal Paste or Thermal Tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
im selling my ofna Monsterpirate. I used to like them and i still do sordove but theres no where local to run it around here since its off-road and i need to save up for car insurance and all that other stuff.

Monster00 you can sell it in the buy/ sell section. someone was selling car tires so R/C gear isn't so strange.

Ry-box said:
you will definately have to take the remander of the heat pad off to apply thermal paste... but my problem is the CPU and the heatsink are glued together and everything is so tight between the MB Heatsink, I can do nothing but just pull, and I stop when the MB starts to flex. *eeeeekkkk*

I can't reach underneath to unlatch the armature on the CPU, if I could do that I could remove them as one, and then separate them. And in summation this is why I hate termal pads.

Find a slim/small computer screw driver and try and unlatch the cpu from the motherboard. Thats what I had to do with mine. Or you can use a paper clip, bend it and see if you cant hook and pull the leaver over and up... Or try something similar to the paper clip idea, perhaprs something like a twisty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom