my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

supra_boy

Baseband Member
hey guys n gals

thought ide post up a basic description of my pc project its still in the early planning stage for now so any advice would be welcome

this project will be used as a day to day computer as well as for regular gaming

Case design and build will be based on a toyota supra.
Im planning to take a shell from a remote control supra and have it enlarged a little to make more room for hardware and improved cooling
this will also help to make space for riceing it up (ie under comp neons built in speakers fans hidden in the wheeles and cords in the exhuast)

Internals
im currently planning on using an intel core2 duo motherboard
seagate sata harddrive 750gig
ddr2 ram 2gig
and im hopeing i can fit two high end video cards(havent desided which as yet)
as for other parts i am still reasearching to see whats available and all hardware will depend on the eventuall size of the case

i know this isnt very detailed but as i have said i am a noob and i still need to reasearch hardware and find someone local to make the case as its going to be to difficult for me to do it at home

seems interesting looking forward to it. :)

Is there micro atx core 2 duo mobos? if so i did not know.

there are many c2d micro mobos out there
ecs makes a good cheap one, i think there is even a sli one.

cant oc like on a full atx, well ive never used a micro but they say they are crap for that

im having the car built as a one off its the only way i can get the space i need to build a high end computer im meeting the guy that is going to make it today to see how much will cost and if he can even do it

ill probly post picks and detailes of the build in here so if your interested keep an eye on this thread
it wont be finished anytime soon tho will take a few months as i have a wedding to plan and pay for aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom