NewEgg good site or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdktank59

Solid State Member
Allright my moms being lame... and well im trying to prove to here that newegg is a good site to buy computer stuff from...

is this true???

has anyone been ripped off by them (them not sending you the part...)

those types of things please respond as fast as possible

Thanks

Newegg rules.

Thumbs up!

:D

EDIT: Bought every single part in my sig from them and it all works flawlessly and at a good price too!

There customer support is excellent.

thanks now just get about idk... 20+ more people to respond the same way...

lol

she is such a uhg... cant say it lol...

anyways she says my grades are too bad and im fighting back by saying well is it my fault that the teachers dont give me work to do so i cant get any work in... to boost my grade...

Newegg is the best! I order my stuff, and it's delivered the next day! on standard shipping...not express!....heh well maybe it's cuz I live like a few hrs from one of their warehouses. But in general they rock and they ship fast. Their prices are good too.

Lord AnthraX said:
Newegg rules.

Thumbs up!

:D

EDIT: Bought every single part in my sig from them and it all works flawlessly and at a good price too!

There customer support is excellent.

Same here. :D

Though, I'm slightly ****ed at them for no longer carrying a type of RAM I want. :angry:

But, Newegg is the best. :D

NewEgg is the standard all other online retailers are trying to achieve. Their selection is second to none, and their prices are always competitive.

My only complaint is that one of their warehouses is in my state, so I have to pay sales tax on anything I order from them.

I buy everyone from newegg. Great prices, good support and excellent turn around on purchases. I just recently built a new rig, everything except the MoBo and video card was purchased from there, and that's because they were out of them.

"Once you know, you newegg"
^I think that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom