gfx hardware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
ive have a new 128mb nvidea geforce graphics card on my pc and it says that it doesnt work on winxp, i keep installing the drivers but nothing hapens.:confused:

What is the model of the geforce card you have? and if it says it doesn't work with XP, then I think you're suppose to download the drivers for a previous windows version.

Also if you have on board video you need to disable it befor you install the new one.

ohh ryt i didnt know that but i dont have on board videa. i downloaded a new driver from www.nvidia.com it seemd to work howevr when ever i open a program that requres some sort of 3d requirement it just freezes.

"NVIDIA GeForce fx5200"

I'm having a gfx driver problem too. I downloaded the latest, uninstalled the old one, and then installed the latest. But before it asks to restart, I always get the message "This system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run the installation again." So after I restart, New Hardware Found pops up. I did this several times and the same message always happens. Whats wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom