Omg This Widescreen Is Huge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a regular 19" HannsG and it does have a beautiful picture... however, It also has two dead pixels that appeared after only a day of use.

computer audiophiles are weird...

I'm not any type of phile...I don't think :p

But computer audiophiles are like the walmart of audio connoisseurs...rant and rave over things sold to them that are supposed to be whatever. Good for the salesman though :D

would vote yes to both legitimate and snake oil/placebo products if told both are tops

That said...go buy a new solid state audio receiver that uses some vacuum tubes. Don't waste money on sound you sit 1-2 feet away from :D

OR at least be consistent...you know, rave about computers having awesome audio...then go ditch the 19" bubble tv you have sitting in your entertainment center cabinet :p

BUT, only my opinion, hehehehe

atomic tofu said:
computer audiophiles are weird...

I'm not any type of phile...I don't think :p

But computer audiophiles are like the walmart of audio connoisseurs...rant and rave over things sold to them that are supposed to be whatever. Good for the salesman though :D

would vote yes to both legitimate and snake oil/placebo products if told both are tops

That said...go buy a new solid state audio receiver that uses some vacuum tubes. Don't waste money on sound you sit 1-2 feet away from :D

OR at least be consistent...you know, rave about computers having awesome audio...then go ditch the 19" bubble tv you have sitting in your entertainment center cabinet :p

BUT, only my opinion, hehehehe

Well i know i am not an audiophile, not even close to one, but i am starting to get into paying more for audio.... but still no where close :D

we played COD2 on my brothers 32" lcd tv the other day....i wanted to lick the screen. it was epic. wide screen gaming...but HUGE. lol.

i couldnt imagine having an lcd that big... but i might consider getting one once i think about it, because those "HD" tvs look terrible imo

"those "HD" tvs look terrible"...

what do you mean by that...in physical design appearance or in visual display quality?

My poor mans 27 in lcd hdtv looks awesome...with HD content of course :D. I bought my little 27 right before consumers started to accept them...so mine IS decent. :p

dude beat this, i got an open box emprex 32inch lcd hd tv for 400$ but it was open box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom