Right Mouse Button Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentDark

Beta member
Hello,

This is my first time here and I really need help. Yesterday my mouse (Razer Diamondback) got messed up. All of a sudden my right mouse button became inactive and my left mouse button worked as both a right mouse button and a left mouse button. I thought it was just a glitch that would go away when I restarted my computer but it stayed. On my desktop, whenever I left click on an icon or the desktop it will pop up a menu like if I would have right clicked it. But it is different when I get on Firefox. When I get on Firefox the LMB works as a normal LMB but I just can't right click anything. I was trying to find a way to fix it all yesterday. I found one of the causes is that I had too many things running at once and something happened. I reinstalled my drivers and I tried another mouse that was not USB. Neither worked. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Alex

could be adware run some scans like spybot and ad-ware. also go into mouse settings and be sure that the mouse settings are just not messed up.

Yeah, I ran spybot, regeditXP, and ad-aware. Still nothing. I went to the Windows mouse settings and everyting was fine, and I checked the Razer mouse settings which were fine. I need to find out some way to bind menu back to the RMB and click to the LMB. For some reason they just got screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom