tem monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
temp monitoring

Ive built a computer into a micro atx case. Everything is very tight and there isnt much air flow. Ive got as many fans in as it can hold and im going to make some holes in the sides so i can mount more. But for the time being i need a program that will tell me the temps of all the major components. Ive got rivatuner monitoring the graphics card so thats ok. Ive tried motherboard monitor 5 but that doesnt support my motherboard and just reads a constant 77C for case and cpu temp which is wrong.

Any recomendations?

You could try Everest Home Edition if it's not accurate you can always check your BIOS.

Ill see if i can find everest again, sure they stopped you downloading it. Ill check now. I would rather have software so i can minimise when playing a game to see if im running hot.

aj2003 said:
Ill see if i can find everest again, sure they stopped you downloading it. Ill check now. I would rather have software so i can minimise when playing a game to see if im running hot.

From the looks of your rig you can minimize Everest and play your game at the same time without having to lag.

Here's the link to download Everest if you're still having trouble downloading it. http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

You don't want too too many fans in your case, otherwise it will disturb airflow and actually make temps hotter.

ive just fitted the zalman fatality vga cooler and now the card wont fit into the case so im going to strip it all out and mount the motherboard in my old case. That one will have no cooling problems im sure. thanks for advice ppl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom