When you buy a Processor does it come with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da11en47

In Runtime
When you buy a Processor does it come with thermal paste? I just bought a E6400 and a Zalman 9500. Do either of them come with some thermal paste? Thanks.

yes. it should come with a e6400 sticker, which goes on the front of ur case, thermal paste, stock fan, ummm. i fink thats all.

If you are referring to As5 then no, the cpu itself will not come with thermal paste. your heat sink will come with a "thermal pad" that is not very good. it is usually advisable to scrape that off and use some as5 that costs like 5 bucks.

Whats As5? Im talking about stuff like Artic Silver, except not Artic Silver. Stock thermal paste.

Well, coming from someone whohas bought a few Zalman Heat sinks, "YES - the 9500 comes with thermal paste" granted it's not AS5, but it is thermal paste non the less.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, coming from someone whohas bought a few Zalman Heat sinks, "YES - the 9500 comes with thermal paste" granted it's not AS5, but it is thermal paste non the less.

Really? I don't remember getting any with my 9500. It was a while ago, though, and I don't really remember. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom