Empty My Recycle Bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replikant

Baseband Member
Should i do this? Takes up a fair amount of space on my drive C. (Reply non-technically please). Thanks.

ya if there is nothing in your recylce bin you need or would like to keep then delete it thats what its ment for. also download and run ccleaner that will get rid of a lot of junk that is not needed by your system.

If it's getting so full that it's becoming a problem, I can't really think of any reason not to empty it. I tend to empty mine fairly often since I don't see a point in keeping files around that I don't want.

do it i dare u empty it go on do it come on.just be sure u didnt put anything in ur recycle bin u need. everything u get rid of urself like desktop shortcuts and such things goes to ur recycle bin the purpose of the recycle bin is like a oops container in case u delete something u need u can get it back b4 its to late

hes not being seirous nothing bad can happen if you clear your recycle bin just be sure you dont have anything u need in there. i would delete it if i where you there is no reason to waste space. download CCleaner and run that as well.

There is a reason why you put stuff in your recycle bin. You should empty it if it is taking up a lot of your space.

I've even been told that the PC runs better if there is not a real lot of free space on the disc - is this true?

the more free space you have the better it runs. if some one told you the more you have on the drive the better it runs they are completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom