skeightmachine

Solid State Member
My setup:

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 4000+, ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Hard Drive: 122 GB + 20gb
Video Card: Radeon X1800XT 512mb
Operating System: Windows XP (SP2)

Hi guys, I played the titan quest demo before deciding to purchase the game. After installing the game, I updated it with the latest patch, restarted the pc, then fired it up. The intro movie was glitching a little bit but went through as normal until I came to the main menu. Before I could do anything my PC crashed and restarted which I thought was wierd.

While booting up windows my pc suddenly restarted again. Wierd, after trying to boot up again it restarted, this time sooner. Next it just beeped and turned off. I turned the power on, then was able to get to the screen to select safe mode. I went in and uninstalled the game. I restarted, hopeful of solving my problem.

Now each time it try to turn my pc on, it powers up for a split second and then turns off! Im not sure what happened. Any ideas? Thanks!

sounds to me lik a dead PS, when u press the restart button many many times u kill the PS (check the power cable that runs from the PS to ur Mobo and see if has any burned marks)

one question wat kind of beep does it give u?

Award BIOS
1 long beep Memory problem
1 long 2 short Video problem
1 long 3 short Video problem

SOLVED. I bought a 500watt power supply on my lunch break. Got home and put it in, it fired right up with no issues. My old PSU must have died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom