Power Supply Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLewiss

Solid State Member
Hey thanks man... dude the people on this forum reply so fast it's crasy. I have another question though. When you set the timings on your ram, is it simple? Like do you just go into bios and change them and the voltage? Or, do you have to change other options as well. I personally have never messed around with BIOS that much besides very basic features so I just want to know what i am getting myself into lol. Because that ram can be timed down to 2-3-2-6 (and is supposed to be), but from what I hear, it defaults to 2-3-3-8.

Unfortunately I have no experience with the BIOS, but I bet the people here on TF can help with that.

ya, with timings, you just go into bios and change them, its pretty simple as long as you know which timing your changing.. so do a good reading up on it first, there's ras to cas and all that, i'm not too big on it, and i've tried a couple times, but as long as you write some notes down so you know what to change, it shouldnt be a problem at all

Well I have like 4 PCs in this room and my laptop... so even if i can't figure it out I can look online when I do it. But from what I have been reading on when you change your timings your FSB gets slower or something? So just wondering if I have to change other options like that, or if it like auto compensates. I really wish I just had a friend in real life who knew a lot about hardware that could help me in person lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom