Radeon X800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are crazy :). Like it's a sweet card, but when your existing card can handle EVERYTHING you can throw at it easily, why upgrade, you'll barely notice a difference? My new 9600xt can goto max res with all the bells and whistles on, with no slowdown...can't any of yours?

On the other hand, I agree more power is good (ar ar ar ar ar ar ala tim taylor), I might think of getting a 9800Pro once the price plummits.

I dont know what games you play, but my 9600XT can't handle everything I throw at it. I want to play with some 4x AA and 8x AF in Unreal Tournament 2004 with 60 fps. Now thats throwin stuff at it. True, you can play most every game out there with full detail, except maybe far cry, but this is just with standard filtering and antialiasing. If you want you games to look their best you need to use that which will require something more than the 9600XT that im rockin now.

How is this card better than the others? I'm compy newb but I need a new grahpics card... I'm on a P4PE ASUS motherboard 2.4 P4 1 gig of ram... I'm looking to spend about 300 on a card (looking at the 9800 PRO 256MB)...

when does this card come out? Will it make the other cards drop in price?

naww better then mine i have built in prosavage 8 mb video card (lol dont worry im going to upgrade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom