Woot just recieved rma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure i had hsf on right, all four pins were locked correctly and made the snapping... and after all the tries i did, the thermal paste spread pretty evenly as well.. so i'm sure thats not the problem... and no pins on the board are bent either.

as for the psu, its a brand new 680 watt from aspire, 46 amps...

it's done the same thing with 3 psu's.... so i'm sure its not psu..

again, like i said in my other thread... its probably cuz i touched the board alot ungrounded.. with shoes on :( its my fualt for being anxious and thinking i could get away with it.

Lol must have been the worng sig :p, well if tuching your comp ungrounded did it then my comp shouldent work at all. Ive opended it up with shoes on, the power still on everything havent fried it yet lol.

Well with that hsf the fan part was broken and slowed down and that would case the comp to stop booting. Dunno if thats the prob or eneything most likely just my luck. :)

Auroran said:
Lol must have been the worng sig :p, well if tuching your comp ungrounded did it then my comp shouldent work at all. Ive opended it up with shoes on, the power still on everything havent fried it yet lol.

Well with that hsf the fan part was broken and slowed down and that would case the comp to stop booting. Dunno if thats the prob or eneything most likely just my luck. :)

well this is more than just a simple touch.. i mean full hand on... while kinda of nervous sweat..... from thinking i was going to crack the mobo putting in that damned hsf!!!!

ya... if this crap doesnt work for me... i'm definitely going back to socket 939 again.....

:(, yeah i got lucky with my build when i got the CPU out i bent one of the prons, but i bent it back lol. I hate when they ship stuff and it dont work. Or as soon as you get it you rush because you want it up and runing so fast you brake something. Cant wate tell i get my C2D PC, gona haft to make sure i build it slow. Id be very very very mad if i broke something and had to send it back and wate again :angry:

well hopefully this mobo thats coming in wed - thur will be the savior of it all so i don't have to return crap to rebuild yet again!! its driving me mad using this celeron with 700 mhz and 192 ram...

yes, i'm still going with that board.. i'm getting a replacement for it... hence the rma

it doesnt show it as the platinum power up edition on newegg.. but it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom