Cooler Master Liquid Cooling problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looby

In Runtime
yeah i know a bunch of stupid questions from a Liquid Cooling nub, but whatever plz help me... lol

i just bought a 478 Prescott 3.0E and thought i would try LC so i bought the cooler master aquagate all in one system for just the CPU. i installed it no problem until i realized that the temp probe under the waterblock was keeping the waterblock from touching the processor completely??? i had to just lip the temp probe on the processor to keep it steady.

so now i get the temp dislpay on the LC box to read 86F/30C when the MB temps say that it is running 104F/40C what can i do to fix this temp probe problem?

is there a product that can display the temps the motherboard reads to a front panel display?

how often should i have to fill this thing up? i have used 500ML in 2 days! where the **** is it going its NOT leaking anywhere!

i am looking at giving up on this system b/c i dont see it doing a great cooling job... its hella loud on highest setting and it will shut down computer if im playing games on the lowest setting B/C processor gets too hot. i have googled and searched intels site maybe im just not looking in the right place but i cant seem to find the thermal guidelines on this processor . if someone knows them plz tell me so i can set the auto shutdown to prevent this thing from blowing up...

if i have to go back aircooled what would be a good piece. it is always hot in the house so i cannot help the ambient room temp much but is there a way to help a little?

What kind of tubing is it? If its silicone tubing, there's your problem. I had the same kind of tubing come with my old watercooling system, and I learned that it breathes. Switch to some good tubing (forget the name :(), and use hose clamps on all the connections like I did, and youll be fine.

hmm... k also can u mix conductive and non conductive fluid?? what is the COOLING differece*?

dont use the probe if it takes away from the effect of LC,

just use aibooster, or some other one liek pc wizard just google some prog's

wow 500ml...... someone is going in your house and stealing your liquid!!!!!!!!!! lol

i've got the coolermaster aquagate80, my temp probe temps are always a few degrees cooler than my bios/everest temps. usually about 5*C cooler. my display shows temps 25-28*C and the bios usually says 28-30*C. i'm pretty sure prescotts run hotter than my cpu though. did you use artic silver 5? are you running the 80 or 120 model?

well i bought the COOLER MASTER RL-HUC-E8U1 and i do not know much about it. yes i used the arctic silver 5 thermal compound.

ok, we got totally different systems... sory, dont know how to help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom