Not open for further replies.

tpbmaxedout

Solid State Member
Blue Infinify PC Case:
- Neon Blue lights ( 2 neon blue fans )
- ATI X1300 Pro
- SB 5.1
- K&N MB
- Original ATI 9800 Pro ( may be blown out but ill include it )
- 1 heat circulator ( removes all hot air from card's )
- 1 CD Rom ( 52 X Memorex )
- 1 CD/CDRW Burner
- 400 watt powersupply ( i think or 380 )
- 1 gig of corshair ( you may need to replace, still runs games fine, but its been through alot )
- 1 80 gig hard drive
- AMD 3200+ 2.21 GHZ Processor

If the deal is right, i can add a mouse/keyboard and speakers. I used this PC to travel and play games ( CStrike ) for nearly 3+ years.

If someone could tell me about how much this is worth n how good it is that would be awesome!
I forgot to mention i'd want to use this computer for gaming purposes.

well its not great, the 9800pro is quite a old card now and the x1300 is a low end card really. the 3200 should be fine, but i guess its a agp motherboard so you cant put a pci-express graphics card it.

what games will you be playing?

um counter-strike warcraft III and world of warcraft... im not relaly good with the computer terms but i can somewhat understand what ur sayin.

thanks for the info. does anyone have anythin else to add? anythin would help cuz im thinkin about buyin this computer but if i could get somethin better id want to reconsider

It will play those games (not that great though) but whats the price on it? Plus is there any future games you would want to play?

i think with a 17" flat panel it was gonna be 600 or 700... but so it wouldnt handle wow that well? would i lag?... n im not sure on the future games... probably not though.

EDIT: I get it now. You should probably clarify that the upper part of your post is copied from an ad, and the bottom part is actually you speaking.

Don't pay over $200 for it. It's all old technology and probably needs cleaning, etc. If it'll cost more than that amount, you're better off saving up for a new build. Building is more fun, anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom