hp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I was looking at hp's and they look alot better than dells but i just wanted to know if they are?

I built 2 custom built pc's and that was too expensive.

I was looking at the hp laptop dv9000z series and the desktops.

I was wondering if that laptop is good for the price? Incase i have that kind of money to put towards a laptop.

The reason i want a laptop is because my pc's are in are basement where my parents sleep so i have to go to bed at 9:00 but i can't ever sleep till 11:00 and laptops you can take anywhere very easily.

i was just wondering if 1gb of ram is enough for gaming?

Is the nvidia geforce 7600 go good?

should i go with this? AMD Turion(TM) 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (2.0GHz/512KB)

Windows xp home or media center? (Same price)

its a 17" with an 80gb hard drive which is enough for me.

with 1 year warranty for just $1,343.98 so is that good?

I want to game with it so just tell me if that is good?

If it isn't good then give me a link to a good one but i don't want to spend alot. I don't even want to spend $1,1343.98 cause i don't have that kind of money right now.

ok so i decided i might sell my friend my gaming rig for $760 so i will have enough for a good gaming laptop as long as its $1300 or below.

nobody can find me a gaming laptop for $1300 or less?

I was thinking about the alienware Aurora M9700 but don't know if $1,699 is a good price for it?

If you dont want to spend very much money, I would DEFINETLY not go with a laptop. If you want something for mobile gaming, expect to spend some extra money. ALSO: alienware is overpriced.

I wouldnt skimp on a laptop if you really want one for gaming.
Dell XPS m1710 you can build a PC just as good, if not better for half the price.... But mobility is really the only thing costing you here.

NOTE: My laptop has 1 Gig of ram, 256mb video, and a 2.0Ghz processor, but I payed $1100 for it. Laptops also get hot too quickly, making them inadequate choices for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom