Selected my parts, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you just need a card that is a Master and one that is just Sli ready. Well im a ATI fan and thats how it is with ATI not sure about nvidia, I dont like Nvidias drivers much so i tend to stay away from them.

And the the one motherborad Asus, that they showd ya people have had some probs with it not being compatable with C2D's untell they up date the BIOS. But thats on older release versions they may all be up to date now. It also isent the best i was looking up on reviews of all the Asus Socket 775s and theres one that was a head more in the benchmarks, and i think its prity much the same overclock ability. Cant member the board there was 3

no, i decided not to go with SLI anymore... i decided its not worth it. maybe if i build another computer in the future i might use SLI, but not yet.

as for the motherboard, i guess ill take that chance, since i have noticed all motherboards have their qwerks...

Yeah probly a good idea, maby wate tell in the future when they make Crossfire and SLI better, it needs to be the preformance of both vid cards put to geather not just a little increase

rather than comment or recommend individual components I'll just post the system I built for a friend a couple of weeks ago:

Asus P5W DH Deluxe WiFi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

Intel Core 2 DUO E6600 "LGA775 Conroe" 2.40GHz (1066FSB) - Retail

G.Skill 2GB DDR2 HZ PC2-6400 (2x1GB) CAS4 Dual Channel Kit

Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI - Retail

Antec TruePower 2.0 550W PSU

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB ST3320620AS SATA-II 16MB Cache - OEM

Everything works perfectly and performs like a dream.

Yeah thats a good build thats prity much what im geting, Im still debateing on that motherborad tho, i like it just people have had probs but depending on when i can buy the comp if its in the next 2 or 3 months ill probly just get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom