MS sidewonder USB controller v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Over the past year my controller has been not responding so well when I am playing snes emualators and normal PC games. I just now tried to recalibrate my controller but the software that was already on XP pro sp2 doesn't work well at all. Is there some other software I could try with this controller ? the blasted thing works fine but it is hard to move mario to the left or right or hard to stop him when on a sky level with short platforms. this is getting way to **** aggrevatiing!

This is software is only for win98 and Me it won't run on xp pro or home. I almost got the software to excute but then it said didn't recognize the direct x on my pc which is dx9b

Ok I downloaded sidewinder controller 4.0 I I tried to recalibrate my controller and it seem's like the downleft axis and down axis is jammed, which means I can't press down so well at all. I have my screw driver in my hand now and I'm to open up my controller to see if any dusct or crap is on the D pad. does anybody else no what could be the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom