INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6600 CPU
GEFORCE 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 GFX CARD
1GB DDR2 667MHZ PC5300 RAM

and i need to know, which of these following motherboards will support it:

ASROCK 775XFIRE-ESATA2+
ASROCK CONROEXFIRE-ESATA2
MSI P965 NEO-F
ASUS P5B DELUXE-WIFI

I heard I need a pci e x16 mobo compatbile for the gfx card I have, is that all that is necessary for the geforce 7600gt to work in? also will the RAM and CPU be fine in any of those mobos?

Which is the bes make out of those 4? Please don't refer me to any other mobos because the above 4 i can get dirt cheap off a friend!

Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi, thanks for the replys. Is ASUS seen as a good make in the tech mobo world? and what about MSI P965 NEO-F??

I'm gona get either of them 2, the ASUS one is slightly more expensive, but all i need to know now is which is a better make (not these 2 specific manufacturers) but say like i heard Gigabyte is a good make, are ASUS and MSI recognised companies? what are the best 5 manufacturers of mobos?

sorry for the awkward questions! thanks.

well if your going to oc your e6600.. i wouldnt go for the asus, heard those had problems in the oc world

but i'll tell you 975x mobo's don't use 4 pin power connectors, they use 8... so you'll need a converter or a new psu... and as far as i know 975x boards seem to be great oc'er's if you plan to do that

i grabbed myself a msi 975x platinum power up edition.. MSI is a very good brand, so is asus, and gigabyte, all 3 of them make great motherboards, so i wouldnt hesitate on either of those 3 brands

sorry what do u mean by 975x? im a bit of a n00b and im goin for the msi 965?

also in terms of connectors i thort ther were only 2 main power ones, a 24 pin mobo one and atx12v 4 pin one right?

wher did this 8 pin one come from, do u hav ne pics? thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom