Wire Management Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the one on the very bottom is for my window fan. And they don't show from the side, so I don't care if they're in the way lol.

When I get really bored I'll do it up better, and neater. I just wanted to get it togethor and play because my old PSU died 3 days ago - what good timing I had. :)

I've been without games for 3 days....:O

nitestick said:
NOGA regarding edits to your first posts, or for that matter anyone just provide the exact text links etc you would like in the edit and i can do it
offtopic someone ban him:p

and crazed are any of your wires uv reactive or do you not know?

NewCents05 said:
offtopic someone ban him:p

and crazed are any of your wires uv reactive or do you not know?

He's a mod. ;)

No, none of my wires are UV reactive.

PC1.jpg

and the top.

PC3.jpg

I will change the blue fan on the rad for a more powerful one but with a fan controller, and I will zip tie the top wires down.

(I have been told that I ruined it by adding a second hdd. :( )

Hmm, turn the flash on your camera off and take another pic. I can't really see anything on the right side.

But from what I can see, it looks pretty good.

The camera doesn't have a flash, I have to use the light (see picture 2) to supply enough.

There isn't anything there, so be prepared to be dissapointed... (gets light...)

PC4.jpg

dang Trifid, wire management must be a piece of cake in that case :D it's huge. i've built my friend a PC in the armor series case before, wow i had so much room...

nitestick said:
NOGA regarding edits to your first posts, or for that matter anyone just provide the exact text links etc you would like in the edit and i can do it

yes please

and Trifid, looks good so fare, can we get a pick with the side off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom